German 10.5cm leFH 18/40
During World War 2, 10.5cm weapons were the principal field guns at divisional level in the German Army. The leFH 18/40 entered service in 1943 and was a marriage of the leFH18 barrel with muzzle brake to the Pak 40 carriage in an effort to produce a lighter weapon. Late war shortages meant that the gun was produced witha variety of wheels. By the time that the war ended, the leFH 18/40 accounted for over half of the German light field howitzers produced.
Photos show the optional crew set, Accessory Pak A30.